Dubai apartments for sale in the Urban Oasis residential complex, in the project of creation of which the world-famous design house Missoni took part. The apartment for sale in Business Bay is located on the 34th floor, which is partially furnished with a studio kitchen and an installed intercom.
Video of tower Urban Oasis by Missoni
Dubai Water Canal will delight with its stunning view from the balcony of this property for sale in Dubai. The area of a three-bedroom apartment for sale in Urban Oasis by Missoni is 178 square meters (about 1916 sq.ft.) and is estimated at $ 8269 or 30 400 UAE dirhams for each square meter.
Three-room apartment for sale in Urban Oasis
- Location - Business Bay
- Housing estate - Urban Oasis by Missoni
- Developer - Dar Al Arkan Properties
- Area - 178 m2
- Floor - 34
- Floors of the house - 57
- Number of rooms - 3
- Bedroom - 3
- Bathroom - 3+powder room
- Dressing room
- Maid's room
- Laundry room
- Furnished - partially
- Parking space
The flat has three bedrooms and four bathrooms with one powder room without a bath, the layout of which takes into account all the nuances and amenities of living. The apartment has a maid's room and a laundry room for quick washing of necessary things. Thanks to the large panoramic windows in Urban Oasis apartments for sale, the rooms will be filled with natural light as much possible.
The layout of a luxurious three-bedroom apartment in Business Bay, which has 3 bathrooms and one ladies' room, allows you to accommodate a large family in separate rooms and receive visitors in a chic living room. The master bedroom in the sold apartment of the Urban Oasis residential complex has a spacious dressing room and access to the balcony, from where you can admire the view of the Dubai Water Canal. There is also a maid's room in the apartment, which can be retrofitted in its own way, for example, for a pantry.
Urban Oasis by Missoni in Business Buy
Located in the commercial district of Business Bay Dubai, the residential tower Urban Oasis by Missoni will consist of 57 floors, reminiscent of New York Miami. The developer of the project is the Dubai construction company Dar Al Arkan Properties, which plans to hand over the skyscraper to Business Bay by the end of 2023. Urban Oasis residential complex will have 455 apartments, including large penthouses with 4 bedrooms with unique designer finishes from Missoni.
According to the Dar Al Arkan project, all conditions for comfortable living will be provided in the skyscraper, which include central cooling, modern high-speed elevators, round-the-clock security with video surveillance, sports centers, infinity pools at the podium level, covered parking and service.
Location of a residential complex in Business Bay Dubai
The Urban Oasis residential complex in Business Bay is located on the banks of the Dubai Creek canal, where the infrastructure is well-developed. The location of the tower provides access to Dubai's main thoroughfare Sheikh Zayed Road (E11), which connects significant UAE attractions: the Burj Khalifa skyscraper, the Dubai Mall and Jumeirah Beach. There are several kindergartens near Urban Oasis: Maple Bear PreSchool, Hummingbird Nursery and Canadian Kids Nursery. The nearest educational institutions Jumeirah English Speaking School and Safe British School are a 10-minute drive from the residential complex with Business Bay Dubai properties for sale.
Sights & places Dubai
The Walk JBR
Bay Avenue Mall & Park
Residents who have bought apartments in Business Bay Urban Oasis can quickly get to medical institutions such as Emirates Hospital Clinics, Aster Clinic, Al Borj Clinic and Valiant Clinic & Hospital. Since the residential complex is located directly near the bay, in addition to land transports, it is possible to use the services of a water taxi.
Cost and payment plan for buying real estate in Business Bay
Those wishing to purchase real estate in the Dubai Urban Oasis residential complex are available apartments of different sizes: from 32 to 686 square meters. Property in tower by Missoni, consisting of one, two, three and four bedrooms, is for sale in Business Bay at a bargain price, where the starting price of studios starts from AED 606 666 ($ 165 000). Apartments planned for delivery in December of a residential complex in Business Bay, assume an initial payment of 40% of the cost of the flat being sold. The remaining 60% will be paid after the completion of the project for 6 years. Thus, the first payment when buying a property in an Urban Oasis with an area of 178 m2 will be about 589 000 US dollars or 2 162 530 dirhams UAE. The profitability growth of purchased real estate in the Business Bay area starts from 6%, which is a good indicator for investing in Dubai.