Rules of the website
The official website for real estate in Dubai is located at in-dubai.city. Our site provides information about various properties in Dubai - developers and their projects, areas and communities, sights and news of the emirate. All information provided on the Site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. We make every effort to ensure that the information is accurate and up-to-date, but we do not guarantee its absolute accuracy.
All information on the site is presented for informational purposes and should not be considered as advisory or legal advice. It is recommended to turn to professionals for specific advice and assistance. By continuing to use this site, you automatically agree to the terms and conditions set out below. Please read these rules carefully before using in-dubai.city.
All published materials on the Dubai real estate website belong to the project administration. The content of the site is protected by copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights and unfair competition laws. The user is responsible for the activities used on the site, as well as for maintaining the confidential information of his profile.
Rights and obligations of both parties
The user must comply with the following rules:
- 1. Provide all the necessary information about yourself and actions on the in-Dubai.city website at the request of the Administration of this project.
- 2. Respect the copyrights of photos, videos, texts and other information of the online real estate platform in Dubai.
- 3. Use all information on the site for personal purposes
- 4. Ask questions through the feedback form and leave comments on news and articles on the site.
The user is prohibited from:
- Publish insults and threats towards the administration, as well as site visitors.
- Send comments and private messages that are not related to the content of the news or conversation (flood).
- Spamming and advertising of goods, services, resources, media or events that have nothing to do with the context of the article under discussion.
- Making unauthorized access to the functions of the Site, as well as to other systems or networks associated with this Site, as well as to any services provided on the Site.
- Attempts to bypass the navigation structure of the Site in order to obtain information, documents or materials by any means that are not provided for by the specification of the services of this Site.
The site administration has the right to:
- 1. Make changes to the current structure of in-dubai.city - delete, edit or add information to the portal, user agreement and the list of site rules. Changes are published from the moment the data is edited.
- 2. Delete user information, as well as block the IP address of violators without giving a reason for terminating access.
- 3. The site administration does not consider proposals from the User to amend this User Agreement.
- 4. The information posted by the User on the Site is not considered confidential and can be freely used by the Site Administration without any restrictions.
- 5. Administration in-Dubai.city reserves the right to disclose information about the User at any time without notice. The justification for this may be a complaint regarding a violation of the rules of the site; compliance with the provisions of the law or court decisions, ensuring the fulfillment of the security conditions of the company, as well as its user. In case of disclosure, all collected data about the use of the site by the user will be presented.
Administration is not responsible for:
- Possible delays or malfunctions when connecting to the website or when performing operations on it, as well as failures in the operation of telecommunications, computer, electrical and similar systems.
- Potential damage caused to the user or third parties as a result of using the site, both directly and indirectly.
- Actions of third parties, including ads posted on the Site for the sale / purchase of properties in Dubai.
The above terms and conditions of the user agreement are constantly being edited and supplemented without prior notice. By reading this information and starting to use the site means that you agree to the user agreement. Be sure to check with an attorney or legal expert in your country to ensure that all terms and conditions comply with local requirements and regulations.